Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Mystery actor

[Click for a larger view.]

Ideas? Anyone? Leave your guesses in the comments. I’ll drop a hint if one is needed.

*

No need: the answer is now in the comments.

More mystery actors (Collect them all)
? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ?

comments: 6

joecab said...

Easy. Christopher Plummer.

Michael Leddy said...

Easy? If you say so. : ) Yes, it’s Christopher Plummer, disguised to rob a bank, in The Silent Partner (dir. Daryl Duke, 1978).

joecab said...

What can I say — I’ve seen The Sound of Music a lot!

Michael Leddy said...

Me too, but I think he looks at least slightly unrecognizable in this movie. Without the wig, he looks younger than Captain von Trapp.

Fresca said...

I almost never know your mystery actors, so I’m amazed that actually a good guess Christopher Plummer here. I saw sound of music a lot too, and also he is a Canadian contemporary of William Shatner’s…

Michael Leddy said...

When he's not in disguise, he even looks a bit like Shatner in this movie. Even knowing he was in it from the credits, I had to say, "Oh, that's Christopher Plummer."