Monday, July 22, 2019

Mystery actor


[Click for a larger view.]

No, it’s not Steven Pinker, though there is, I think, a resemblance. Do you recognize this mystery actor? Leave your best guess in a comment.

*

Here’s a hint: the mystery actor is known for his work with a sesquicentennial musical. Among other things.

*

The answer is now in the comments.

More mystery actors (Collect them all!)
? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ?

comments: 8

Chris said...

Tom Hulce?

Michael Leddy said...

Not he,

zzi said...

Had to put the brightness all the was up. Big guess Robbie Benson.

Michael Leddy said...

No, not he. I should point out that the graininess and darkness are built in.

Geo-B said...

Christopher Guest?

Michael Leddy said...

Yes, that’s Christopher Guest in Girlfriends (dir. Claudia Weill, 1978).

It’s funny — when I think these are easy, they turn out to be hard, and vice versa. I thought this one was easy. I’m glad you got it, George.

Daughter Number Three said...

My other half and I both got it right away... we were just discussing him today while driving back across the country!

Michael Leddy said...

I hope there are more movies coming. But we’ll always have Blaine.