Thursday, December 21, 2023

Mystery actor

[Click for a larger view.]

Leave your guess(es) in the comments. I’ll drop a hint if one is needed.

*

10:06 a.m.: The mystery is solved. The answer is in the comments.

More mystery actors (Collect them all)
? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ?

comments: 5

Daughter Number Three said...

Jerry Orbach?

Michael Leddy said...

Yea, making his first screen appearance as Mumzer in Cop Hater (dir. William Berke, 1958). Even knowing that he’s in the movie, I didn’t recognize him right away.

Thanks for getting me out of trying to figure out a good clue.

Daughter Number Three said...

Too many years of watching Law & Order on my part.

joecab said...

Easy one. Jerry's son Tony is a crossword world friend of mine -- I'll send this his way.

Michael Leddy said...

I saw that in J. Orbach’s Wikipedia article. I hope his son gets a kick out of seeing this.