Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Mystery actor



Do you recognize her? Leave your best guess as a comment, and enter as often as you like. I’ll drop a hint if necessary.

*

A hint, before I go for a walk: This actor is best known for a role in a television series.

*

Another hint: the role involved a struggle with the bottle, or with a bottle.

*

Solved! The answer is in the comments.

More mystery actors
? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ?

comments: 11

shallnot said...

You could probably do a "separated at birth" picture comparison with her and Jamie Lee Curtis.

Michael Leddy said...

It is someone other than JLC.

Michael Leddy said...

Which, I know, you already know. I just wanted to make it clear for everyone else.

Chris said...

I immediately though Jamie Lee Curtis as well, even though the still was clearly too old. So is it Janet Leigh??

Michael Leddy said...

I’ve added a second hint to the post.

Fresca said...

Barbara Eden? (The genie in the bottle?)

I thought Jamie Lee Curtis too.

Michael Leddy said...

Yes, Barbara Eden! The screenshot is from the Father Knows Best episode “The Rivals” (January 29, 1958).

Fresca said...

Do I win a prize? :)

Michael Leddy said...

Dinner with Barbara Eden and Jamie Lee Curtis?

Frex said...

:)

Unknown said...

Barbara Eden