Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Mystery actor

[Click for a larger view.]

Do you recognize her? I didn’t. Leave your best guess in a comment. I’ll add hints if necessary.

*

9:15 a.m.: That didn’t take long. The answer is now in the comments. More mystery actors
? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ?

[Garner’s Modern English Usage notes that “support for actress seems to be eroding.” I use actor.]

comments: 4

shallnot said...

Helen Hunt? Like Jodie Foster she’s fairly easy to identify younger or older.

Michael Leddy said...

Yes, that’s Helen Hunt, making her one appearance on The Mary Tyler Moore Show as Murray and Marie Slaughter’s daughter Laurie, in “Murray Ghosts for Ted” (February 19, 1977).

Daughter Number Three said...

This is the easiest one you've every had! She's completely recognizable. (In my opinion.)

Michael Leddy said...

I’ll aim for more mystery next time. I had no idea that she was acting that early on.