Thursday, October 11, 2018

Mystery actor


[Whoever he is, he’s making his screen debut.]

That’s Zohra Lampert in the background. She stars in this Orange Crate Art post. But who’s the guy? Leave your best guess in a comment. I’ll drop a hint if needed.

*

8:30 a.m.: No hint needed. This actor’s identity may be found in the comments.

More mystery actors (Collect the entire set!)
? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ?

comments: 10

Geo-B said...

Wayne Rogers?

Michael Leddy said...

Yes, in Odds Against Tomorrow (dir. Robert Wise, 1959). Good eyes!

shallnot said...

Rats! The easiest one yet (he's so singular looking) and I miss out being first to guess due to a time zone difference.

Michael Leddy said...

See, I thought this one was difficult. (He looks like a time-traveling Will Ferrell to me.) My intuitions with these are generally mistaken.

About time zones: this must be why HQ Trivia runs at 3:00 p.m. Eastern. Everyone’s either slumping in the mid-afternoon or at lunch.

Geo-B said...

I guess Google is on California time. I try to put-up my blog at 2 a.m. (CST), which registers as the new day. (Since I'm a big fan of MASH [who isn't], I didn't find this "Mystery Actor" hard.)

Daughter Number Three said...

I also find Wayne Rogers easy to spot, relative to all of your previous posts in this vein.

Michael Leddy said...

I think Blogger always shows the poster’s time, whatever that time zone is. So someone reading at 6:00 a.m. in California might be reading a post stamped 8:00 a.m. Confusing when you stop to think about it.

Michael Leddy said...

DN3, I didn’t see your comment when I was replying. I think everyone here must have watched more M*A*S*H than I did. :)

Slywy said...

This is the first one I've gotten without having to think.

Michael Leddy said...

Hmm — I’ll try to make the next one more challenging. Meanwhile I’d better watch some M*A*S*H.