Saturday, April 9, 2016

Mystery actor



Elaine called it, immediately. I followed her lead: “Oh, yeah.” Do you recognize the actor?

More mystery actors
? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ?

comments: 6

Unknown said...

Is he Jackie Gleason?
Bart

Michael Leddy said...

That’s him, in Larceny, Inc. (1942). He’s “Jackie C. Gleason” in the closing credits.

stefan said...

I was too slow to say so, but I think this is the first one I've ever got right!

Michael Leddy said...

I’ll have to find a harder one, but it can’t be too hard, or I won’t be able to recognize the person and make a post. :)

The Crow said...

His eyes gave him away to me, but he's so young there I almost didn't recognize him.

Michael Leddy said...

The eyes have it. He was a mere twenty-five or twenty-six when this movie was made.