Monday, September 17, 2018

Mystery actor


[Click for a larger, even more mysterious view.]

Recognize him? Think you do? Leave your best guesses the comments. I’ll drop a hint or two if necessary.

More mystery actors (Collect them all!)
? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ?

comments: 6

The Crow said...

Fred McMurray (sp?)

Michael Leddy said...

Yes, Fred MacMurray in disguise, in Above Suspicion (dir. Richard Thorpe, 1943).

The Crow said...

What gave him away to me are his jawline, the cleft in his chin and his hands. I always thought his hands had done a lot of hard manual labor.

Michael Leddy said...

I’ve always thought of him as an insurance agent. Or an aerosoace engineer. :)

(Double Indemnity, My Three Sons.)

Frex said...

I was going to say Burt Lancaster, but not!

Michael Leddy said...

Yes, he has something of that hunkered-down Lancaster look.