Friday, March 3, 2023

Mystery actors

[Click for a larger view.]

From a movie teeming with familiar faces in small roles.

If you know their names, or might know them, leave them in a comment.

*

That was fast. The names are now in the comments.

More mystery actors
? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ? : ?

comments: 6

Anonymous said...

mary wickes, geraldine page, alice pearce?

Anonymous said...

oops, ruth mcdevitt

Michael Leddy said...

Yes, from left to right, Mary Wickes, Ruth McDevitt, Alice Pearce, all in Dear Heart (dir. Delbert Mann, 1964).

I’m glad someone got this right away; I would’ve had difficulty coming up with a clue for anyone but Pearce (On the Town, Bewitched). Wilkes and McDevitt were just in “everything.”

Michael Leddy said...

They’re all facing Geraldine Page.

Slywy said...

I knew Mary Wickes right off from White Christmas. Believe it or not that may have been the only movie I've seen her in.

Michael Leddy said...

I always thought that she was Cousin Tilly in It’s a Wonderful Life (working at the Savings and Loan) but I now know that was Mary Treen. I think I know MW best from Sister Act.