Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Sardines, drawn

At Yellow Petals, George Bodmer shares a lovely can of sardines.

Related reading
All OCA sardine posts (Pinboard)

comments: 6

Anonymous said...

I just had sardines for lunch yesterday: sardines in olive oil, a little mayo, and finely chopped celery.

Yum! My new favorite lunch.

Kirsten

Michael Leddy said...

George’s drawing persuaded me about today’s lunch.

Fresca said...

I saw this as "Sardines at Dawn".
Lovely pic.

Michael Leddy said...

I’m happy to share it.

Have you begun partaking?

Fresca said...

I really haven't begun eating sardines--something about how each little body is an entire fish makes me hesitant...
(But the truth is, I don't love them, or I'd overlook that!)

Michael Leddy said...

I have to admit that I never think about that. Now if they were bigger and had their heads and eyes, as in Chinese and Thai restaurants….