Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Your work age

A quiz from The Washington Post (gift link): “How to tell your real work age.”

I came out as a mix of mostly Millenial and Gen X:

~ 39% Millenial
~ 34% Gen X
~ 20% Boomer
~ 7% Gen Z

Please don’t tell anyone I’m retired.

comments: 2

J D Lowe said...

I always have a problem with these sorts of tests, and this one is no different. I got stalled at question 1 because what I would do - and what I in fact did do - depends on the person, what I know of their communication style and personality, where they are located, what I need to communicate, and what I speculate their response might be. Multiple choice has never been my strong suit.

Michael Leddy said...

I did the best I could given the available choices. For instance, in my last years of teaching, telephones were removed from faculty offices in my department for lack of funds. So the option of picking up the phone to call someone was not an option, lol.

Though I do now remember using some Google/Gmail option to make phone calls. What am I thinking of?