Thursday, October 6, 2022

Feed, me

I am having daily problems with my blog’s feed. If you aren’t seeing posts, please know that I post once or twice every morning. Though if you aren’t seeing posts, I don’t know how this one would help. Maybe IF I SHOUT?

No, too rude.

If I decide to switch from FeedBurner, I’ll give notice in a post.

*

Posts at the FeedBurner Help Group suggest a general problem.

comments: 7

ChasM said...

Prof. Leddy, read you loud and clear.

As a privacy minded individual, I go old school with an RSS feed via Feedly and you're good to go.

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, ChasM, that’s good to know.

I’ll keep pinging and hope for the best.

Fresca said...

On my blog roll, there's a lag time on reporting OCA posts. I just click on the link anyway, figuring you've probably posted, and you always have!

Michael Leddy said...

That’s the kind of guy I am. : ) I’ll have to see what other people are using.

joecab said...

I've been getting your posts but am switching to your new RSS feed even as we speak.

Michael Leddy said...

They do show up, but it sometimes takes hours. My wife Elaine’s FeedBurner sometimes takes close to a day.

I put a post on this morning with the new feed and it showed up in my reader within minutes. Same with a post Elaine made with a non-FeedBurner feed.

Michael Leddy said...

Oh, also: thanks for reading!