Sunday, October 9, 2022

Frasier reboot

The Frasier reboot: I fear that nothing good can come of this. But I’d be happy to be wrong.

comments: 2

joecab said...

Well when Frasier spun off of Cheers it too went cold turkey with a new cast. We didn't even know if we'd get any Cheers cameos. (Turns out we got all the majors except for one.)

I can't say I'm surprised. Capturing nostalgia is nigh impossible. Even Will & Grace did okay after a fantastic first episode but that also ran out of steam. And less said about Murphy Brown...

Frasier is probably my favorite sitcom of the last few decades so i hope it'll be good but I wasn't expecting everyone (except martin RIP) back. Would be nice to see what became of Freddie and his two cousins.

Michael Leddy said...

Frederick would be thirty-three. Maybe Frasier could now move in with him? : )