Tuesday, October 4, 2022

A belated happy birthday

I realized only this morning that Orange Crate Art turned eighteen last month. I made a nervous first post after dinner on September 15, 2004, with my daughter Rachel suggesting what I should say.

Now I understand why OCA has been poring over a sample ballot in advance of November’s elections.

comments: 12

J D Lowe said...

Happy Birthday!

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, Jim.

Geo-B said...

Much congratulations, and thanks for the good reading.

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, George.

Daughter Number Three said...

Does this mean you get an extra vote?

Fresca said...

OCA is grown up! You should be very proud. 🥲 *wipes away a tear*

Michael Leddy said...

Pat, OCA will vote by e-mail.

Fresca, yes. I’m gonna have to fill out a FAFSA soon.

Michael Leddy said...

Oops — by mail. Fewer questions that way.

Joe DiBiase said...

Don't forget to include all that blogger money as income on the FAFSA. Congratulations to you and OCA!

Michael Leddy said...

All above board! I’ve actually earned a modest amount from permissions for “How to e-mail a professor” (it’s in two books for student writers).

Anonymous said...

https://hdl.huntington.org/digital/collection/p16003coll4/id/552

Congratulations

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, reader.