Friday, October 7, 2022

Feed changing

For anyone who reads via RSS: I’m switching from FeedBurner to the standard Blogger feed. (Too many lags.) This’ll be my last post via FeedBurner. The new feed will be

https://mleddy.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Please add the URL to your reader to keep reading Orange Crate Art.

[Don’t paste the link into the address bar — you’ll see gibberish. Just copy and paste into a reader.]

comments: 3

Chris said...

It seems like the Feedly link I've been using all along for you is already the same as the new one. Does that make sense?

Michael Leddy said...

Beats me. The Blogger link redirected to the FeedBurner link. I have to admit that at this point I’m not sure why I began using FeedBurner. At one time it was a popular, well-maintained Google service. Not any more. The ping doesn’t work (as someone who seems to be Google-connected explained in the help group), and there’s nothing on the ping page to explain that it doesn’t work.

Michael Leddy said...

Searching my blog, I see a bunch of posts about FeedBurner problems over the years.