Thursday, February 3, 2022

Domestic comedy

Elaine and I were admiring a handsome Carhartt chore coat: cotton duck with water-repellent coating, quilted nylon lining, corduroy-trimmed collar, and rivet-reinforced pockets. In black, brown, orange, and army green.

The catch: it was a chore coat for dogs.

“But what kinds of chores would a dog do? Herding? That’s not a chore. It’s a lifestyle!”

“It’s a profession!”

Related reading
All OCA domestic comedy posts (Pinboard) : Good going, Carhartt

comments: 7

Joe DiBiase said...

Apropos the Carhartt coat for dogs, I saw this the other day.

Hope the snow isn't overwhelming.

Michael Leddy said...

It’s not overwhelming yet. But as my mom would say, it’s good staying-inside weather.

Sad that that dog how demeaning its outfit is. : )

ksh said...

https://news.orvis.com/fly-fishing/introducing-the-new-orvis-pro-dog-waders

Should anyone be concerned, check the license plate.

Michael Leddy said...

Just glancing, I thought real, which might be a sign of my distance from outdoor life. : )

ksh said...

I recommend scrolls down to the comments.

Michael Leddy said...

Spirited debate there.

ksh said...

Sorry,"scrolling"