Friday, December 17, 2021

Breakfast with Nancy

[Nancy, March 17, 1949. Click for a larger view.]

Yesterday’s Nancy is today’s Nancy. But styles in children’s breakfasts have changed.

Related reading
All OCA Nancy posts (Pinboard)

comments: 5

ksh said...

Orbisculating?

Peter Clothier said...

Our 9-year-old grandson demands pancakes. Or waffles. Fruit...? Never!

Michael Leddy said...

Kevin, yes, she’s wishing that she was orbisculating. I knew about that word, but not the word itself or its meaning.

Peter, I know several pancake fans myself.

Chris said...

I wasn't familiar with the word "orbisculate," but this morning while researching whether the word "familialect" exists (it does, sort of) the second search result was to a website called orbisculate.com.

Michael Leddy said...

Yep, that’s what I found. I ended up making a post with the word and the website a few days later: here.