Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Decluttering, continued

In 2007 I bought a copy of Peter Walsh’s book It’s All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff. As I wrote in a blog post then, the book had, for me, significant psychotropic power.

But it’s been sitting on a bookshelf ever since. An easy plan for living a richer life with less stuff, or at least the same life with less stuff: put this book in the box for donations.

comments: 2

Fresca said...

When I see books and magazines with titles such as "How to Live Simply",
I always think, "Step 1: Don't buy books and magazines like this one."

Though of course they can be helpful & inspiring---I liked Marie Kondo's first book.

Michael Leddy said...

LOL, yes. We have Marie Kondo’s book (from when there was only one) ... somewhere.