Friday, January 1, 2021

A Berger’s Deli menu

I looked through my modest folder of menus, and there it was, circa 2002, a menu from Berger’s Deli:

  
   [Click any image for a larger view.]

I look forward to the time when it’s possible to walk into a restaurant, sit down, and order anything on the menu. And this is quite a menu. Enjoy, vicariously. And don’t miss the H&H bagels.

[The colors are not consistent from page to page. Blame the lighting crew, all on vacation.]

comments: 4

ksh said...

Thanks for the share. We also keep menus. It's good for those times when we can't make a decision about what to make for dinner. We just ask "Where would you like to go?", pull out the menu, and make our selection.

Michael Leddy said...

Mine are mostly souvenirs. I’m especially glad I thought to snag this one.

ksh said...

I have to ask, have you tried Berger's burgers?

Michael Leddy said...

The pun could be tempting. But I always ordered a Reuben (pastrami, not corned beef).