Friday, September 15, 2017

Someone is having a birthday

Orange Crate Art turns thirteen today. Thirteen! Orange Crate Art is embarrassed by my calling attention to its birthday. And by my using an exclamation point. Orange Crate Art is embarrassed by so many things that I say and do these days. It’s a difficult age.

Thank you, everyone who’s reading.

[Post title after Ted Berrigan’s “A Final Sonnet.”]

comments: 9

Gunther said...

Happy anniversary and thank you for such a great weblog!

Geo-B said...

Congratulations to your wise and wiseacre teen-ager.

Michael Leddy said...

Thank you, gentlemen.

Fresca said...

Thirteen is such an embarrassing age, I remember well! [cringe, cringe]

Happy Blog Birthday, OCA!
I am coming up on your heels: l'astronave turns ten on October 7.
Ten... still a sweet child. Sort of.

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, Fresca. Yes, ten is probably a less difficult age.

Daughter Number Three said...

Let's see... would that be 8th grade? Well, middle school for sure. Happy bloggiversary, no exclamation point.

Sean said...

Congratulations on 13 years! OCA remains my first and last bastion of dowdiness...

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, Pat, and thanks, Sean.

Slywy said...

Happy birthday! I went back and discovered my first blogspot post was 9/11/2005. So about a year and a million readers behind. :)