Wednesday, September 13, 2017

How to (finally) Read “Nancy”

Paul Karasik and Mark Newgarden’s long-awaited How to Read “Nancy” is due to appear from Fantagraphics next month, with a three-sentence foreword by Jerry Lewis.

Related reading
All OCA Nancy posts (Pinboard)

comments: 6

Fresca said...

Another thing to look for!

The other day I saw a Nancy tattoo on the forearm of a young woman barista at the coffee shop of the Minneapolis Institute of Art (used to be called the MIA, recently re-branded to Mia, pronounced as in Farrow).
I was all excited and tried to explain "some rocks" to her, but didn't get it across---need to take in visuals perhaps.

Michael Leddy said...

Sigh — I’d like to think that anyone with a Nancy tattoo would already know “some rocks.” Oh well. A “some rocks” tattoo would be handy for explaining.

Paul Karasik said...

Thank you for noting our book.

...actually the co-author is MARK Newgarden.

Michael Leddy said...

In the word of Cathy, “Aack!” I’m sorry I got it wrong. Thanks for the correction.

Fresca said...

I'll leave the tattoo to you, Michael. :)

Maybe I should embroider some rocks to keep on hand.

Michael Leddy said...

:)