Friday, September 22, 2017

Nambian Covfefe


[“All-Natural Nambian Covfefe.” Artist unknown.]

A 400×422 image out of Spiritus Mundi, found here. If there’s a specific source to credit, I’d like to know.

*

8:52 p.m.: Sarah Palin has been named as ambassador to Nambia.

[As for whataboutism: yes, everyone makes mistakes. But as president of the United States, you don’t get very many free passes.]

comments: 2

zzi said...

My neighbor, a Maryknoll priest, did missionary work there. it's a brutal place. When I told people where he was, they pronounced it wrong after I just said it.. As I recall our previous President said corpes-man. Michael there might be a book deal for you on Presidents mispronunciations.

Michael Leddy said...

As for whataboutism: yes, everyone makes mistakes. But as president of the United States, you don’t get very many free passes.