Monday, March 16, 2015

A joke in the traditional manner

Here is the punchline: The Autobahn.

No spoilers. The setup is in the comments.

More jokes in the traditional manner
A Golden Retriever
How did Bela Lugosi know what to expect?
How did Samuel Clemens do all his long-distance traveling?
What did the plumber do when embarrassed?
Which member of the orchestra was best at handling money?
Why did the doctor spend his time helping injured squirrels?
Why did Oliver Hardy attempt a solo career in movies?
Why was Santa Claus wandering the East Side of Manhattan?

[“In the traditional manner”: by or à la my dad. He must take credit for all but the doctor and Santa Claus.]

comments: 4

Michael Leddy said...

The setup: What European highway is named for an American ornithologist?

The Crow said...



I have some rock jokes for you. I'm at work right now, so they'll have to wait until I get back home.

However, St. Paddy's Day is tomorrow, and just in case the world ends before tomorrow comes, I do have a relevant joke: what exactly is a shamrock?

A fake rock.

Michael Leddy said...

I will pass that on to my dad.

The Crow said...

I am honored.