Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Five sentences on the post office

A Google exploratory module lands on Orange Crate Art: could you write five sentences on the post office .

Yes, you could, if you would forget Google, sit down, concentrate, and do your own homework.

Other “five sentences” posts
Bleak House : The cat : Clothes : The driver : My house : Life : Life on the moon : The past (1) : The past (2) : The rabbit : The ship : Smoking : The telephone : The world

[Ever since I wrote a post on five sentences from Charles Dickens’s Bleak House, Google searches for five sentences (that is, for ready-made homework) have been ending up at Orange Crate Art. Could you write five sentences on the post office is one of them.]

comments: 2

The Crow said...

Five sentences on the post office, eh? You'd think, because I was with the postal service for ten years (seven as postmaster) that that would be a piece of cake for me to do, wouldn't you?

Stumped. Writer's block. Hmmphh.

Daughter Number Three said...

It seems to me the answer to the assignment is, Well, yes, I could, but are you requiring me to?