Monday, March 16, 2015

A joke in the traditional manner

Here is the punchline: The Autobahn.

No spoilers. The setup is in the comments.

More jokes in the traditional manner
A Golden Retriever
How did Bela Lugosi know what to expect?
How did Samuel Clemens do all his long-distance traveling?
What did the plumber do when embarrassed?
Why did the doctor spend his time helping injured squirrels?
Why did Oliver Hardy attempt a solo career in movies?
Why was Santa Claus wandering the East Side of Manhattan?

[“In the traditional manner”: by or à la my dad. He must take credit for all but the doctor and Santa Claus.]

comments: 4

Michael Leddy said...

The setup: What European highway is named for an American ornithologist?

The Crow said...

I have some rock jokes for you. I'm at work right now, so they'll have to wait until I get back home.

However, St. Paddy's Day is tomorrow, and just in case the world ends before tomorrow comes, I do have a relevant joke: what exactly is a shamrock?

A fake rock.

Michael Leddy said...

I will pass that on to my dad.

The Crow said...

I am honored.