Aaron Rupar posted some strange footage and asked “Seriously, what is going on with Trump’s rear end here? It looks like he has some sort of contraption back there.”
Whatever is back there, there also appears to be some sort of contraption on his legs as well. Watch as he walks toward the crowd: you can see his pants legs riding up at about eight inches above his shoes. And watch as he ascends the stairs: his pants legs bulge in an odd way below the knee. There’s something in there, I suspect, likely an exoskeletal device to help with walking. I found this one at Amazon. And who knows what else is under those pants?
I don’t believe in making a joke of anyone’s effort to retain their mobility. But there’s something to be said when the White House (or what’s left of it) insists that the current occupant is astonishingly fit for the office.
*
The bulge has attracted international attention.
Sunday, August 16, 2026
What’s under there?
By
Michael Leddy
at
4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

comments: 0
Post a Comment
I moderate comments to avoid spam. Please be patient. Thanks.