Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Literature clock

Self-explanatory.

I would like to know if it has 5:15 a.m., but I wouldn’t want to have to get up that early to find out.

*

My friend Stefan Hagemann tells me that 5:15 a.m. is a passage from Hunter Thompson.

comments: 4

Fresca said...

Oh, how fun! It's 8:45 a.m. as I write this.
I got:

"He paid the waitress and left the café. It was 8:45. The sun pressed against the inside of a thin layer of cloud. He unbuttoned his jacket as he hurried down Queensway. His mind, unleashed, sprang forwards."

- Dreams of leaving, Rupert Thomson

Michael Leddy said...

Elaine said I should change the time zone on my Mac to look for 5:15 a.m.

Fresca said...

That's a great idea.

But... I like the idea of getting up at 5:15 JUST TO CHECK THE CLOCK better.

Michael Leddy said...

I may just have to. : )