Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Genuine headline

From Newsweek: “Confused QAnon Followers Question Whether Keith Richards Is JFK After ‘Reappearance’ Flop.”

Just another day in these Untied States.

[Untied: not a typo.]

comments: 4

Anonymous said...

When I saw the news about them all showing up on the grassy knoll (which isn't as big as it looks in photos), I almost couldn't stop laughing.

Do these groups actually understand how history works? That JFK, Jr whose family has been Democrat for several generations would come back and support T?

Seriously? And now Keith Richards is JFK in disguise.

And the scary part is that I saw an article about the rise of QAnon in Germany, of all places.

Kirsten

Michael Leddy said...

If David Foster Wallace were still with us, I think he’d be lamenting, “They’re stealing my material!”

I didn’t know about QAnon in Germany.

All of this craziness turns the Kennedys into versions of King Arthur, no?

Anonymous said...

The WashPo had an article on QAnon in Germany on Monday: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/11/01/germany-has-qanon-problem-its-not-going-away-any-time-soon/

A friend from high school has been living in Germany since the 70's -- I need to see what she has to say about it.

Kirsten

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, Kirsten!