Wednesday, November 4, 2020

“I will arise and go now”

Donald Trump’s lunatic performance on Twitter this afternoon (“we hereby claim the State of Michigan”) makes me think he might be happiest in a country of his own. Greenland is already taken. Let him retire then to the (tax-free!) Principality of Mar-a-Lago. “I will arise and go now, and go to Mar-a-Lago,” &c. And stay there, as it has no extradition treaty with the United States.

comments: 5

Fresca said...

Give the man a train set and a model town with miniature people, buildings, and an environment he can manipulate any way he likes.

Michael Leddy said...

And toy phones only.

J D Lowe said...

Please don't give model railroaders a bad name :-)

Michael Leddy said...

Uh oh! You know, I can’t even wave to people anymore without making sure that my wave doesn’t resemble his.

Fresca said...

JD LOWE: Sorry! No association with actual model railroaders intended!!!