Thursday, April 8, 2010

Five sentences about clothes

Another Google search: write five sentences about clothes you like to wear. Okay:

I really like my Levi’s 550 jeans.

I really like my Levi’s 550 jeans.

I really like my Levi’s 550 jeans.

I really like my Levi’s 550 jeans.

I really like my Levi’s 550 jeans.

I really like my Carhartt B18 jeans.

I really like my Carhartt B18 jeans.

I really like my Carhartt B18 jeans.
Update, November 2, 2010: That’s one sentence for each pair of Levi’s I own, and one new sentence for a new pair of Carhartt jeans. Recent production Levi’s, I’m discovering, are alarmingly prone to fray at the back-pocket corners.

Update, November 18, 2010: Two more pairs of Carhartts.

Doers of homework: instead of searching for five sentences, just write five sentences, about clothes you like to wear.

Related posts
5 sentences about life on the moon
Five sentences for smoking
Five sentences from Bleak House
Five sentences on the ship

comments: 4

Elaine Fine said...

Ah, yes. But can you locate all of them?

Michael Leddy said...

I am able to locate one pair, so far.

Elaine said...

This is just a wee bit disturbing.
But I always tried to do all of my homework.

I cannot tolerate jeans any longer, as I require soft waistbands.
Soft waistbands and pockets are my Necessities of Old Age.
Pockets will hold my Kleenex, my house key, and my credit card, thus allowing me to 'travel light.'
I like loose overshirts that recreate the fleeting image of the slim, even svelte, Vanished Me.
Dusty teal blue-greens work well with a rosacea-pink complexion; red is no longer 'my color.'

Michael Leddy said...

I am glad to know someone else is packing Kleenex, but you’re sure making me feel that I took the easy way out with the assignment. :)