Sunday, September 6, 2026

“The Moon Is Ours”

Anyone who doubts that the current occupant has slipped the surly bonds of reality should take a look at his afternoon efforts in his TЯuth Social account. Thirty-six posts in two hours, nutty and nuttier.

4 comments:

  1. I feel sorry for any Iraqi government worker employed to wade through all those posts every day.
    I'm not paid, and I won't wade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I zoomed through after Aaron Rupar called attention to the spree. I think it’s important to see the evidence of his decline, stuff that’s usually not covered in “the news.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. The New York Times, for instance, sanewashed this mad spree into <a href="https://www.nytimes.com/2026/09/07/us/politics/trump-rename-new-mexico.html?unlocked_article_code=1._VA.q9vK.DHDb02GqWfRD&smid=url-share”>a suggestion that New Mexico be renamed</a> — that’s all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sanewashing makes me very weary.
    Was it happening before current occupant got elected, and we just didn't know it? Or is it more proof that we are living in a post journalism ethics time?

    But nothing stays "post" for long, so I guess we can say goodby to the old legacy media ethics.

    ReplyDelete

I moderate comments to avoid spam. Please be patient. Thanks.