Tuesday, October 26, 2021

An Aldi find

A seasonal item at Aldi: Brussels sprouts with balsamic-glazed bacon. Though I think it should be balsamic-glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon. But either way, it’s a dark, delicious side dish. It’d be swell with Thanksgiving dinner.

Did you know that balsamic-glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon are a thing? I didn’t. There are many recipes available online.

comments: 2

Anonymous said...

And my Aldi has this! I've learned that not all Aldi stores receive the same amount of things or if at all.

By the way, our Aldi had 2 packages of chicken breasts last Thursday and hadn't received any chicken shipments for 2 weeks. Their finds aisle had mega packages of On the Border chips spaced out to cover shortages. But the frozen turkeys and duck are already out!


If you see it, need it, buy it!

Kirsten

Michael Leddy said...

Good advice! I haven’t seen empty shelves yet, but I haven’t been there for a couple of weeks.

I know they’re lost causes, but I’m still waiting for crab cakes and pot stickers to return to Aldi.