Saturday, May 16, 2020

Bushes, rocks, puffs


[Nancy, August 11, 1950.]

“Some” of each. And everyone knows that you need more than “some trees” to make a forest.

I am calling those little clouds foot puffs. If you turn around quickly enough when you’re walking, you can see “some puffs” behind your own feet.

Related reading
All OCA Nancy posts (Pinboard)

[“Some rocks” are an abiding preoccupation of these pages.]

comments: 2

snowmanque said...

Though Nancy doesn't seem to be moving particularly quickly here, I'd still say that those little dust puffs technically qualify as "briffits" (see Mort Walker's The Lexicon of Comicana).

Michael Leddy said...

I think “foot puffs” sounds cuter. But yes, “briffits” is the technical term. :)

I should have remembered that lexicon. Thanks for reminding me.