Sunday, February 8, 2015

A joke in the traditional manner

Q: Why did King Kong climb the Empire State Building?

A: He was too big to fit in the elevator.

If my blog is to be trusted, I learned why in 2012. But yesterday on the phone I didn’t know why, and I think this silliness is worth sharing again anyway.

More jokes in the traditional manner
How did Bela Lugosi know what to expect?
How did Samuel Clemens do all his long-distance traveling?
What did the plumber do when embarrassed?
Why did the doctor spend his time helping injured squirrels?
Why did Oliver Hardy attempt a solo career in movies?
Why was Santa Claus wandering the East Side of Manhattan?

[“In the traditional manner”: by or à la my dad. Kong, Lugosi, Clemens, Hardy, and the plumber are his. I have to take responsibility for the doctor and Santa Claus.]

comments: 2

Geo-B said...

He wanted to see New Jersey.

Anonymous said...

Q: Why did King Kong climb the Empire State Building?

A: He didn't. It was a fiction. He climbed a sound stage model.