Friday, December 2, 2022

ooh.directory

A directory of blogs: ooh.directory.

comments: 7

Fresca said...

Oh! I want to explore that!
I submitted Orange Crate Art for inclusion and got a message that it's already in the Pool of Suggestions.

Fresca said...

P.S. LOL, already. "Binocular Shot: A tribute to movies with inaccurate binocular shots"
https://binocularshot.tumblr.com

Michael Leddy said...

I followed the grand tradition of academia: self-nomination. I put your url in too.

I’m trying to remember what it in fact looks like when you look through binoculars. Are the inaccurate movie shots something of a trope?

Fresca said...

Sure 'nuff---here it is on TV Tropes:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BinocularShot

Michael Leddy said...

Huh!

I hope you noticed the Starsky & Hutch reference.

Fresca said...

Oh, I hadn't paid close attention and missed the S & H ref---but went to that page and they have got a list of tropes as long as your arm! (and that's a trope)

Michael Leddy said...

I still marvel at how the terms of lit crit have gamboled over into pop culture. Hurrah!