Saturday, December 31, 2022

Updating

From Gothamist: “Here‘s a list of NY Rep.-elect George Santos’ lies, deceptions and fabrications.” My favorite touch: “This is an ongoing story that will be updated.”

In other words, more lies to come!

*

A catalogue from The Washington Post.

*

And in The New York Times, a former partner tells of life with a fabulator.

comments: 2

Daughter Number Three said...

It list his claim about losing employees in the Pulse Nightclub shooting ... which makes me wonder if he did say that. I don't believe I've seen video of him saying that.

I hadn't heard about his deadbeat tenants claim before. Sheesh.

Michael Leddy said...

I read that he made the claim and later revised it to say that they were people he was hiring or about to hire but who weren’t on board yet, or something like that. I think that The Washington Post now has a longer list of lies, but I haven’t checked to see what’s on each list. He’s a piece of work, for sure.