Friday, July 2, 2021

Richard Signorelli’s Twitter

Richard Signorelli is an attorney in private practice, formerly an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York. His Twitter account looks to me like required reading for anyone interested in the sea of troubles the Trump Organization finds itself in.

comments: 2

Anonymous said...

Did you catch this retweet by Richard that talks about covenants in loans: https://twitter.com/richsignorelli/status/1411100262769561606

Did not fully realize this and if true, could become a huge issue if the banks decided to proceed.

I'm betting this is along the line of maintaining property that you have a bank loan on. One can't borrow money for a house and then just let it run down.

Kirsten

Michael Leddy said...

No, I hadn’t read that thread, though I have seen references to lenders calling in their loans. Now I understand it better.