Sunday, June 30, 2019

Spotted on a walk



Yes, spotted on Friday. Spotted. We placed this lost tiger leopard cub right in the middle of the sidewalk, so that any searcher would also spot it. Yesterday the cub was gone.

Thanks to Fresca for pointing out that it’s a leopard.

comments: 6

Chris said...

I'm sure it's mother came back for it.

Chris said...

Or rather "its mother."

Michael Leddy said...

Yes, she must have dropped it while strolling along. A careless stroller.

Fresca said...

My toys are so happy you did this!!!
Thank you, they say.

Fresca said...

P.S. I think it's a leopard cub, not a tiger (spots, not stripes).
Sorry to be pedantic... :)

Michael Leddy said...

Fresca, I knew you’d get a kick out of this post. You’re right about the species, of course. I’ll make a correction.