Friday, August 4, 2017

“Whooa!”


[Mark Trail, August 4, 2017.]

The “Whooa!” has returned. All I can say is “Krakablam.”

Related reading
All OCA Mark Trail posts (Pinboard)

[The latest Mark Trail storyline, which includes a two-week-long interpolated tale of a pregnant walrus, sets a new mark for tedium in comic strips.]

comments: 5

Slywy said...

I admit, when I was a kid and teenager I loved Mark Trail. I lost track of comics after that, although somewhere I have some Calvin and Hobbes collections.

Michael Leddy said...

It’d be a fun to see the original Mark in reruns, though they might have to do something about his pipe.

Slywy said...

I'm wondering if I saw a daily. I mainly remember the Sunday ones where he was spotlighting a critter. Although I do remember some adventure ones too. But then I like Prince Valiant, which was deadly dull IIRC.

Michael Leddy said...

He’s still going, at least as a Sunday strip.

Slywy said...

"They will sweep like a scythe through their prey's champions!" Those brigands!