Monday, February 13, 2017

“No challenge is to great”


[Except for spelling.]

I agree: it’s a “glaring typo,” or a glaring example of a common confusion of words. Everyone makes mistakes. I typed 2917 instead of 2017 earlier today. But. Still. Even so.

The Trump inauguration print has been pulled from the Library of Congress Library Shop. The cached page that sold it lives on, at least for a while, here. (And at the Internet Archive.) Quoth the Store: “Printed in the USA, this print captures the essence of Donald Trump’s campaign for the presidency of the United States.” Yep.

A related post
“No job to small”

[Thanks to Fresca, who caught my typo.]

comments: 3

Frex said...

"No challenge is to great
as hands are to large." ?

Frex said...

P.S. Not sure that was clear--I was thinking "challenge is to great" could be the first half of an analogy.

Michael Leddy said...

Clear to me, and very clever!