Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Extending a metaphor

In The New York Times this morning: “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence.”

The shit will continue to hit the fan with tiny fecal hands, knocking the fan off the tabletop (it’s a table fan) and making a mess everywhere. It’ll be years before the mess is cleaned up — if it can be cleaned up.

comments: 4

The Crow said...

I will not be surprised to learn that Michael Flynn is the source of the leaks that brought Hillary down.

Or anything else you can think of.

The Crow said...

What he did, if the connection can be made (or maybe it has already), amounts to treason and sedition.

(I hit publish before I was finished thinking about him.)

Michael Leddy said...

I think there must be handfuls of people taking great risks to get information out. I hope it continues.

The Crow said...

So do I, Michael, and praise be to them! These are heroic risk-takers, with everything they've worked for riding on their actions.