Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Salinger in Ohio

[Click either image for bigger news.]

I never thought I’d see more than one of these headlines. They’re real, and may be found here and here, at least until there’s a correction. But I don’t think a correction is coming.

QAnon fans take note: J.D. Salinger, too, is alive.

Related reading
All OCA Salinger posts (Pinboard)

comments: 4

Joe DiBiase said...

Ummm ... from CengNews' Publication Principle:

Reliability: Cengnews gives importance to the value given by its visitors, always giving the right information to its readers in time.

I get the sentiment that they are trying to state, but they don't even state it correctly. And they fail at it too.

Michael Leddy said...

I suspect a bot at work, but what bot would turn the one J.D. into another?

Ceng News has a Madison Avenue address and a Twitter account with two followers. Kinda baffling.

stefan hagemann said...

Mr. Salinger is “an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more.”

Michael Leddy said...

I remember that one. I only wish he had followed up: “I’m sure I’ll be talking with him in the next short period of time.”