Sunday, March 15, 2020

A movement for these times

It’s #StayTheFuckHome. Not a joke. With twelve guidelines, in order of increasing difficulty and effectiveness.

Not everyone can stay the, &c. The first nine guidelines are probably within the reach of most readers.

comments: 4

Fresca said...

I shared it on my blog. I especially like that it says to do what you can--don't quit your job over this.

Michael Leddy said...

Exactly. Everyone does what they can, and those who can stay home should. It’s important to share, especially when the president downplays the risk to younger people.

You know how I found this? I wondered if anyone had phrased things with “stay the.” And there it was.

Elaine said...

Something is covering the first 2 on the list!

Michael Leddy said...

I see them all. Is there a pop-up ad? Anyway, the first two are

1. Don’t panic, but be alert.

2. Wash your hands often and practice good cough and sneeze etiquette.