Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Some field

[Photograph by Elaine Fine.]

Just some field. Whatever you do, do not click for a larger view. Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

comments: 7

ksh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wildflowers and deer are good things to find on a walk. You are lucky today.

Michael Leddy said...

I was on a path cut through a field for butterflies. It is indeed a gift to have so much nachr (as our oldest granddaughter spells it) nearby.

As Elaine and I watched this fawn, I turned to look at the other side of the meadow and saw a much larger doe. She gave out three short hisses, sounding like someone cleaning a pair of glasses with their breath, and the fawn ran straight across to its mom.

Michael Leddy said...

Kevin, I was so intent on explaining where I was that I missed the joke. Gah!

ksh said...

Sorry. I can't pass up on a good pun. Is there such a thing as a good pun?

ksh said...

We're you out standing in your field?

Michael Leddy said...

All puns are good, or at least worth trying to see if they're good, or perhaps outstanding.