Saturday, May 3, 2014

Mark Trail revised

One more time.


[Mark Trail, May 3, 2014.]


[Mark Trail revised, May 3, 2014.]

Much better this way. The context is here. Look out where yr going, Mrs. Trail.

*

9:08 p.m.: There’s no end to it.


[Mark Trail revised again, May 3, 2014.]

Chet Baker was an influence here.

Related reading
All OCA Mark Trail posts (Pinboard)

comments: 6

Fresca said...

These are so fun!
Even without getting the reference, I enjoyed this, and it was then an extra treat to click on the "context."

Michael Leddy said...

I just added another, Fresca. Someone stop me before I revise again.

Slywy said...

I tried.

Slywy said...

I would like to add that I would have thought Mark Trail would have a car that's not so non-environmentally friendly. And a bicycle. Maybe a horse. Well, this big car is more suited for the suburban lifestyle she's fleeing to.

Michael Leddy said...

Yes, that behemoth (no offense to behemoths) is a cause for wonder. I get the feeling that the new artist really likes to draw vehicles.

Slywy said...

She can really clock some deer with that puppy.