Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy anniversary

Elaine and I were married twenty-nine years ago today. We looked like this, only taller and three-dimensional. It doesn’t seem possible that so much time has gone by.

I remember our first date, January 17, 1984: my glasses fogged up when I walked into the Boston Thai restaurant The King and I. They have been fogged up ever since. I am an exceedingly fortunate guy. Elaine will have to speak for herself.

Happy anniversary, Elaine.

comments: 7

Elaine Fine said...

Taller? Me? Better get those new glasses checked. Happy Anniversary. I love you.

Geo-B said...

Congratulations, many many more.

Michael Leddy said...

Somewhat taller. I love you too.

And thank you, George.

Berit said...

Congrats!

Late September seems like an Idyllic time for a wedding. :)

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, Berit. I remember the weather as beautiful, and the traffic as not too bad. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, and many more of them

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, Anonymous.