Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Domestic comedy

[Too much Hallmark.]

“Is Kringlefest one word or two?”

Related reading
All OCA domestic comedy posts (Pinboard)

[I guess my typing decided it. But should it be camel-cased?]

comments: 2

Fresca said...

[Related, but maybe not really relevant...]

The other day at work, someone asked me, "Who is the evil Santa who eats children?"

I said, "I don't know, but I have this little box I can type your question into."

I typed his exact words into my phone, and it offered "Krampus," which was the desired answer.

Anyway, I suppose there's not a Hallmark Christmas movie about Krampus.

Michael Leddy said...

On Monday I had a conversation with a friend about him. She had worn a Krampus shirt and received many disapproving looks in Wal-Mart.

No, no Hallmark Krampus yet.