Monday, December 9, 2019

A 2020 calendar


[Mutts, September 24, 2019.]

Thank you, Bip and Bop. You may now return to your nest, where I have installed a small calendar.

Here, via Dropbox, is a calendar for 2020, three months per page. All Gill Sans, in Licorice and Cayenne (Apple’s names for black and dark red), with minimal markings: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Saint Patrick’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Highly readable, even across a crowded room, on evenings enchanted or otherwise.

I’ve been making and sharing yearly calendars since 2010, when I realized that I could get something like the look of a Field Notes calendar for the cost of my own (unpaid) labor.

comments: 2

Matthew Schmeer said...

Thanks! I love these. I print them out and keep them in my notebook binder for quick reference.

Also, I think you mean a calendar for 2020, not 2019.

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks for your kind words, Matthew, and for the correction. (Oh, the dangers of cutting and pasting.)