Friday, March 12, 2010

1 COMMENTS

A sample line from the bottom of a Blogger post:



One (no pun intended) sees this sort of disagreement often online: “There are 1 additional comments on this thread,” &c. It would be so easy for Blogger to fix its problem:



I‘ve written to Blogger Support with this suggestion.

Update: there‘s a solution, as you can see below. Thank you, Philippe Chappuis!

comments: 4

Elaine said...

It worked? The blog gods did it??? Wow.

Well, I learned a new term today: 'macular pucker.' The best explanation was on 'Mama's Health' but actually the optometrist did a good job with his comprehensive explanation. That, of course, did not stop me from coming straight home to Google. There are quite a few worse things, no matter how annoying this is. I guess I can stop cleaning my glasses obsessively....

Michael Leddy said...

I just Googled too. I’m sorry for your trouble, Elaine, but glad it’s not something worse. I hope it doesn’t interfere with crossword solving.

Elaine said...

I will be looking more closely at clues like 'mud blogger purchase' from now on. Not that 'mud bogger' was much better.

Michael Leddy said...

I winced at that one too, Elaine.