Monday, April 22, 2024

Look, reader, no glasses

I put a new photograph of my unglassed and several-years-older face in the sidebar. RSS readers, you’ll just have to click through.

comments: 8

Fresca said...

Looking like Paul Giamatti!

Michael Leddy said...

I used to get that a lot. But I should point out that no one has ever seen the two of us in the same place at the same time. Think about that.

flexnib said...

Looking good!

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks!

joecab said...

Ah very nice. Worth dropping out of RSS for. ;)

Michael Leddy said...

If you say so. : )

Heber Taylor said...

I'm glad the operations were successful and thankful you wrote about them. I've been procrastinating.

Michael Leddy said...

I had the opposite feeling about the surgery: after a preliminary appointment was mischeduled and rescheduled a month later, I was especially eager to just get it done. It’s unnerving to think of someone doing anything to the eye, but when the time comes, you don’t feel or know a thing. And you get to see amazing colors as the surgery takes place. :)